awganihustephanie@gmail.com

Stephanie Awganihu | 04.02.2024

My name is stephanie. I want to share my cryptocurrency scam story and recovery of my funds. I am giving all credits to EXNER PRO HACKER for getting back all my funds to the last cent. I lost my life savings $107,340.28 on cryptocurrency website after following up the story of a nerd I saw on social media. At first, I was making money or so I thought as the platform was showing I was making money. After a few weeks, I decided to withdraw some amount but I was denied access to the funds. I got locked out of my account and on reaching out to the company, they informed me that I was suspected of violating international anti-money laundering laws. They later asked me to share personal information and more money. I had no more money left with me. I reached out for help from platforms like WRTV Investigates to get my money back but that did not help either. When I found out about Exner Pro Hacker, I had lost all hope. Am just thanking heavens that I found them. Here below is their email, don’t hesitate to seek out for their help.

Email: Exnerprohacker@protonmail.com

Nuevo comentario